Another gorgeous day here in PA! It really hasn't rained all that much - the yards are starting to brown. The good news is that the grass isn't growing much so Stephen hasn't had to mow the yard! The neighbors have some major dandelions, so we don't feel we have to keep our yard perfect either.
Stephen took Grady to the driving range during Pryor's nap. Grady absolutely LOVES it! After Pryor woke up we went for a walk in the neighborhood while Alice had a break down (I WANT TO GO HOME!) It would have been nice to have walked even further since it was mid-70s and not a cloud in the sky.
Pryor goes to school tomorrow for an hour. Not sure what I'm supposed to do for the whole 60 minutes - but we'll see. At this point I'll take what I can get!
Hoping Alice will get a good night of sleep tonight...
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea! I am so glad you started a blog - I will be a faithful reader! We miss you tons but it sounds like you are adjusting well to your new home. Take Care! Mary
Post a Comment