skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, September 11, 2008
The end of the curls are in sight...
Pryor woke up this morning and most of his hair was flat. Sadness! I put some detangling spray on it and it curled back up no problem. So we'll see! I'm afraid with the lack of humidity this winter that I'll have to cut his hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Helen's Tales
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
2010
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(61)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(55)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(17)
▼
September
(17)
First Day of School Pics
Pictures Pictures Pictures!
The Weekend that Was
The Ultimate Playdate
United Nations in Western PA
I didn't want you to let me sleep!
Open House
Pryorisms
Another weekend, another festival
Wildlife in Western PA
Earth Team: Organized Chaos
The end of the curls are in sight...
Desserts everywhere...
No Arnold children on the bus!
Pryor's First Day (sort of)
All is quiet...
If it's Saturday then there must be a festival
About Me
Helen Arnold
Mama for Grady, Alice & Pryor
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment