Monday afternoon, Stephen and I joined about 500 other parents and family for Newlonsburg Elementary's Holiday of Lights Celebration. We were not able to enter the school earlier than thirty minutes before the show. I got there 25 minutes early and got one of the last parking places along the road! Crazy! Stephen parked at a church across the way.
Alice was in the back row! Although I was only in the second row of the gym, I still had a hard time zooming in enough. She has the red bow in the back. She got to raise the sign for, "R for reindeer." Of course, her favorite song was the Hanukkah song they sang - but I didn't record that!
Grady loved this song, "Mary Had A Baby", and sang it at home. He, too, is in the back row almost in the same place as Alice, wearing a red sweatshirt. They are "signing" the song as well as singing it. We were at a Tiger Cub event and singing Christmas carols last week. The boys started singing this song. Even though none of them go to our school, they all knew the words! It was precious!
No comments:
Post a Comment