Grady, Alice and I decorated a gingerbread house last weekend. We had a great time - now we're just trying to keep Alice from eating it!
It was Grady's idea to write "Hello" on the back of the house. He was so proud of himself for this idea. He made sure anyone who saw it knew that it was his idea!
We have been watching a Christmas movie or show just about every day (more on the weekends!) We introduced them to the Bing Crosby classic, "White Christmas," this year and I think they've seen it 4 or 5 times already. Grady has started quoting lines from the movie - which is better than when he was quoting lines from the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie!
We have been watching a Christmas movie or show just about every day (more on the weekends!) We introduced them to the Bing Crosby classic, "White Christmas," this year and I think they've seen it 4 or 5 times already. Grady has started quoting lines from the movie - which is better than when he was quoting lines from the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie!
We went out looking at Christmas lights the other night. Stephen and I have decided that more people decorate for Christmas here than in Tennessee. In our neighborhood alone we saw all kinds of figures, lights, inflatables and a few nativities. Even Pryor gets into it: "Oh look there!" We are all experts now on Christmas light decorations!
No comments:
Post a Comment