All of the children got their hair cut a couple of weeks ago (for the first time since Christmas!) and Alice got a shorter style! She had refused to wear bows/headbands and needed it out her face. The stylist (wisely) suggested letting some of her bangs grow out since she had so many. I have a feeling it will get really painful as the bangs grow out even more - but I think it will definitely be worth it. Doesn't she look adorable?!
She FINALLY got in a Daisy scout troop and had her first meeting last week. It was supposed to be from 6:30-8:30 PM but I said I would pick her up earlier. Stephen was at a Bible study, and I didn't want Pryor up that long. When I picked her up at 7:30, she said she had a wonderful time. Unfortunately there are just 2 more meetings but she is so excited she doesn't care. Hopefully I can find a troop next year that meets at a better time!
No comments:
Post a Comment