On Friday afternoon, I was sitting on the family room couch working on the computer. I hear a little noise. I don't think anything of it. Then , I hear another little noise. I look behind me and what do a see?? A chipmunk running behind the couch and into the front hall!!! Where did it come from?!?!
I see that it is in the play room, so I am able close it off into those rooms. What do I do??? I call for reinforcements! The first person I call, my closest neighbor, Yoshiko, is able to come over. The two of us, with colanders in our hands, open the door. The chipmunk ran into the bonus room!
I guard the animal so it won't go past me. Yoshiko opens the window in the playroom which the chipmunk can jump up on to. I wanted to try to catch it to make sure that it didn't get lost in all of the toys.
Well, it got past her and me and luckily ran straight out of the window!!! All is well that ends well! Needless to say I was pretty shaken up. I still don't know how that chipmunk got in the house!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment