Grady's pack had a hayride and campfire ceremony last week. We all went and had a great time. All you have to do is mention S'mores and I'll be there.
His leader is a really nice father of an only child. He seems really gung ho for Boy Scouts - and that's that I want in a leader.

It was a really cute ceremony and Stephen helped with Grady. Grady got his Bobcat badge and now he's ready to be a Tiger Cub!
There are 10 boys in his Tiger pack - the most you can have I think. Grady is the one with the Tiger Cub cap on above.
I think he is really going to enjoy scouting. They seem like a really nice group of people. They had 2 bonfires and sticks all organized for hot dog and marshmallow roasting! That's what I call being prepared!
No comments:
Post a Comment