Today, Pryor chose to not take a nap. Of course, I guess I should back up to state he can get in and out of his crib. I should have known I was in trouble when he greeted me before 7:00 AM this morning while I was in bed asleep.
I put him down for a nap, and a few minutes later he comes down. So, I take away his pacifier. I put him back in his crib, and a little bit later he comes back down. I take his lovies away and barely got to the bottom of the stairs before he was out. I took his blanket away but I knew I was losing this battle. He stayed up there a nano-second before he was back down stairs.
I just gave up. Needless to say he was *really* cranky this afternoon and went to bed at 6:30. We haven't heard a peep from him yet!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment