I included this one because it shows all the children plus me! I think this is my first picture on my blog!
This video shows where we spent the majority of our time. They had a whole water floor with three different areas. The video show the area where you can make your own fountain. They have tubes and connectors to carry the water flow from some of the spouts to several "down" spouts. As you can see, they had very nice rain coats - plus crocs for the children. I had a change of clothes for P-man, but not anyone else!
The video above shows a series of locks and the children could float their boat through them. Grady was trying to be helpful and show Pryor what to do.
This picture shows a series of ropes and pulleys controlling a bucket. Grady had as much fun with this as he did with the other areas!
In all, I think we 45 minutes just in the water area. We got to the museum right when they opened, and came almost straight away to the water area. The whole museum is well done but this water area was excellent. My children love this kind of thing so it was perfect for us. We got season passes, so I know we'll be going back there again!
No comments:
Post a Comment