Well, I'm sorry for the lack of posting in recent days. I came down with a really bad cold and still haven't quite recovered. You know I'm suffering if I've lost my voice! My mother-in-law, Patti, came in for this past weekend and I hope to post some pictures of that tomorrow. We had a really good time, but I would have had an even better weekend if I hadn't been sick the entire time she was here. Stephen and I were saying that this is the sickest I've been since we've known each other. 2009 has not been a healthy year for me thus far!
On a brighter note, Alice finally got a call that her Daisy troop (read: Girl Scouts for kindergartners) has finally started! She'll only have three meetings but it's better than nothing.
Grady is going to do a soccer clinic in March to get ready for the soccer league that starts in April. Alice is on a team too.
P-man got the croup on Monday, poor guy! He missed school on Monday and Wednesday, poor me! He is really in a foul mood from the steroids. I'll be glad when he's back to 100%.
We saw 50 degrees today and we stayed to play on the playground at school after art class this afternoon. The children loved being able to run around!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment