As if being in and watching a parade aren't enough to do on any given day, we were invited and decided to attend our friend's neighborhood pool party and picnic. It was a gorgeous day but I think the high was in the mid-seventies. More than once, the children got out of the pool with cold lips! We had a great time with our friends and their neighbors. The food line was already open when we got there at 4:30. Of course Grady, seeing the food, decided to bypass the pool at first in favor of dinner. I think both he and Pryor had (basically) two dinners - one when we got there and one an hour or so later. The congo squares I brought were gone in less than an hour! The baby pool, like most pools, has a filter system with a cover by the side of the pool. I think Pryor played here for over a half an hour! He'd look in there, open the cover, take out the toys and put the cover back on. Stephen took the above picture while he was watching the toys in the filter! HA! Who needs to actually play with toys when you can look at them instead?
No comments:
Post a Comment