Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Well, I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. Still don't have all my computer stuff worked out yet - but I will get onto that project now that my Bible study is over.

Grady came home with a little book he had made at school where the teacher gives them a prompt and they finish the sentence and draw a picture. This is the CUTEST thing and I just had to share. I wish I had a scanner and could show you the pics. Here goes: (typos and misspellings included)

My favorite thing to do with my Mom is doing a action packed spider-man 3 puzzle. It has a hundred pieces.

I love when my mom cooks scrumptous, delicous, marvelous brownies. She has a secret recipe.

I make my mom happiest when I keep a secret and wait to tell my family. They jump for joy. My mom is so happy. She wants to cry. (This is from December when his tooth fell out but he waited an hour to tell the rest of the family till we were all together. It did make me cloud up that he was that thoughtful about it.)

My mom looks prettiest when she wears a dress. She looks stunning. She wears earrings and a necklace too. (He tried telling which dress he was talking about - but said I wore it with jeans. Not sure what he's talking about... but I'd like to figure it out!!)

The last page is a photograph of him with a bouquet of flowers. It is just precious!!

No comments: