Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Big Thank You!

Thank you to my family who donated to Grady & Alice's school Walk-a-thon fund raiser. I do not know how much they raised individually, but the school as a whole raised almost $5200.

Grady won "most money" raised in his class and Alice won the donation from "furthest away." He received 2 Pittsburgh Pirate tickets to a game of our choice!! I didn't find out about Alice till I just read the newsletter - so I don't know if she won anything or not. I would guess not since she didn't talk about it!

They love school and this has been a great year for us. This morning I had to leave to run errands right after dropping them off at the bus stop. It was a glorious morning, so they wanted to walk. So Pryor and I drove while Grady & Alice walked. They got a bit of a head start since I had to go get the car. When I caught up to them - I saw they were holding hands. Just precious!!

No comments: