The toilets in this house are less than to be desired. I've heard from other neighbors who complain of the lack of drainage from the showers and pull in the toilets.
Evidently, Grady went poo-poo this morning in the offending, no-suction potty. He flushed, but it just didn't drag it down the drain. At some point, the door to the bathroom was closed.
Tonight, when we opened the door, Alice complained of it being stinky. I flushed it down, and went to talk to Grady about it. While he was telling me of his original flush, Alice screamed. She said Pryor put his pacifier in the toilet!! Which was still turning from my flush with bits still not flushed down!
When I came in the door, there was Pryor with the pacifier in his mouth!!! ARUGH!!! He seemed proud of himself. His PJ's didn't seem wet, but I changed them anyway after a thorough hand wash. I contemplated washing his mouth out with soap but didn't.
Alice, while we were looking at Pryor having just discovered what he had done, asked if she could swallow what was in her mouth. I felt like telling her - I feel the same way!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment