Saturday, September 12, 2009

Breaking news!

Well, I never thought the day would come but: Pryor spent the whole day today in the SAME big boy underpants! Whoo hoooo!!

We have started and stopped his potty training several times. Even a week ago, he wore underpants all day on Saturday, but Sunday I woke up sick and didn't have the energy to trick him into using the potty.

Well, on Tuesday a friend came over and I suggested to Pryor that he wear big boy pants since Kent was coming over. It was a huge struggle, with lots of changing underpants (and several being thrown away dirty) but we finally had the milestone today!!

He got his "gun" - a noise-making, light-up gun that he has been eye-ing on the kitchen counter for a month! Once he kept clean all day he got one. Now, when he stays clean for a whole week he'll get the other one. I think it will be a while before he gets that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the dry day--hopefully you will get some more! We'll start Christopher soon, but I'm not looking forward trying with him!