Sunday, August 30, 2009
Backing up a bit: Pryor's Birthday
I felt bad about posting something for Alice's birthday when I hadn't even done so for Pryor's birthday! Poor guy! We picked up his cake in the morning, so we had it for lunch the day before his actual birthday! It was a cake weekend!
Bob the Builder was a big hit this year! He did like the picture in the cake book of Power Rangers - but Mama said no to that!
It took us a while, but we finally got him to hold up three fingers! He was so proud of himself.
I got this for his birthday - even before he got really into Bob the Builder! I definitely think this will be his Halloween costume! One night, he put the whole thing on himself - even getting it over his cast. He certainly is a big boy. I can't believe he is already three years old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment