She's standing here next to her friends, Maya and Sarah. She loved doing the recorder. She practiced and was so excited about it!
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Alice's Recorder Performance
Her class was chosen from the whole school to go to a county wide recorder festival. They performed again at the PTA appreciation breakfast where I recorded this song:
They performed 3 songs but I couldn't get the other 2 to upload. This one was given to them by their music teacher just the day before - I'm not sure why they needed a third song but this is what they did.
She's standing here next to her friends, Maya and Sarah. She loved doing the recorder. She practiced and was so excited about it!
She's standing here next to her friends, Maya and Sarah. She loved doing the recorder. She practiced and was so excited about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment