Above is the video I took as we were getting the children ready to sit on Santa's lap. Pryor screamed last year and he wasn't so sure on this day...
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Breakfast with Santa?
I don't really think I need any explanation here. The video and pictures speak for themselves. I'll put them in chronological order:
Above is the video I took as we were getting the children ready to sit on Santa's lap. Pryor screamed last year and he wasn't so sure on this day...
You can see in front of me, Pryor sliding off of Grady's lap. Except that Grady was still holding onto him and his shirt, so his entire stomach is showing!
Trying to talk some sense into him...
Wouldn't even face the camera with me holding him!!!
This was as good as it was going to get. Oh well, there's always next year!
Above is the video I took as we were getting the children ready to sit on Santa's lap. Pryor screamed last year and he wasn't so sure on this day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment