Thursday, November 20, 2008

Playdate

We invited some friends to come over and play yesterday afternoon and had a great time!

Grady asked Jack, a little boy from his class. Jack liked legos but had never heard of k'nex. Grady was more than happy to inform him. I'm not sure how many words the little boy spoke the whole time he was here.

Alice invited Michelle R. (not to be confused with Michelle G., twin sister to Rachel, both of whom we have played with before) to come over. Her Mom, who is from Germany, also brought her 5th grade daughter and her 3 (almost 4) year old son. Pryor played with Nicklaus and the two got along well.

After a while, we all played Scene It! Disney version - the DVD video clip/board game. The children and I had been playing it earlier in the week. I'm embarrassed to say that my children kept on answering for the other children but I think everyone had a good time.

No comments: